Professionalism and volunteering
Mission Enfance is run by 3 permanent workers :
On the field, local coordinators are responsible for the accomplishment of the programs, under the control of the head office. The programs are carried out by a local team composed of administrators, engineers, logicians and teachers :
Each of our projects is entirely carried out by our local employees with the support in Monaco of a volunteer team :
Among whom :
- Monique Brok, in charge of the sorting and sending of containers.
- Damir Brok, in charge of the warehouse.
- Christine Zervos, Monica Klotz Hurel, sponsorship assistants.
- Bettina Janin Ragazzoni, chartered accountant.
- Patrice Sargenti et Nicolas Cazieux, computer programing.
- Carlo Casaccia – ESBC, computer expert and site host.
- Delphine Breissand, Webdesigner and Pierre-Alain Leboucher Graphist.
- Yann Rosier, Webdesigner.
A professional approach : being professional craftsmen, close to realities and men, serving those who are in need of a little help to take their future in hand.